Paul is an Associate Professor of Bioinformatics at the University of Otago. His research interests include non-coding RNAs, bioinformatics, genome annotation and the analysis of genome variation. Paul is a sporadic Wikipedian, Blogger and Tweeter. Much of his lecture material is freely available. He is the Assistant Editor in Chief for RNA Biology.
Meet the Team
Dr Chun Shen Lim
im has a PhD in Biochemistry at the University of Otago. He is carrying on research into gene expression optimisation and modelling biomolecular interactions.
Bikash Kumar Bhandari
Bikash is working alongside Dr Chun Shen Lim, assisting with research into optimising protein expression.
- Dr Stinus Lindgreen - Researcher and Politician
- Dr Lars Barquist - Group Leader, Institute for Molecular Infection Biology, University of Würzburg
- Nellie Sibaeva - Mother, Researcher Extraordinaire
- Dr Sinan Uğur Umu - Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Registry of Norway, Oslo
- Dr Nicole Wheeler - Turing Fellow, University of Birmingham
- Dr Dorien Coray - Post Doctoral Fellow, the Biomolecular Interaction Centre, University of Canterbury
- Dr Fatemeh Ashari Ghomi, Postdoc, DTU, Lyngby, Denmark
- Stephanie McGimpsey, Woolf Fisher Trust Scholar, PhD Student, Cambridge University & the Wellcome Sanger Institute
- Helena Cooper, PhD Student, Monash University
- Dr Bethany Jose
- Dr Sasha Gavryushkina
- Dr Astra Heywood, Post-doctoral Fellow, University of Otago